Athletic Training Services
The following is a list of services that will be provided to visiting teams and Athletic Trainers on game day:
- Ice and water will be delivered on your sideline. Additional ice is available upon request.
- Ambulance service for the time of competition will be on site. Paramedics/EMT's will be positioned at the North end-zone and can be signaled onto the field of play if required.
- The athletic training room is located downstairs and on the north end of the building from the visiting team locker room area. There will be two treatment tables, water jugs, and ice if requested. Biohazardous waste and sharps containers will be located in the Athletic Training Room for your use.
- Should you require physician assistance, team physicians from the specialties of primary care/sports medicine and orthopedics will be on the home sideline and available as needed.
If you have any questions or special requests, please do not hesitate to contact the athletic training staff at 535-2757 or 535-2791. If you have any further inquires on game day, a member of the athletic training staff will meet with you on the field prior to the game or in the Athletic Training Room to review our medical coverage and answer any questions you may have.
All Other Sports:
- The Athletic Training Room is located on the North end of the Physical Education Center. Our facility is centrally located and easily accessible by all athletic fields.
- The Athletic Training Room will be open to you and your team 2 hours prior to competition and will remain open until all of your medical needs have been met.
- If your team is traveling without an athletic trainer, you must provide all necessary tape, wraps & pads as needed. Also, please send necessary insurance information and emergency contact numbers with your coach or ATC.
- If your team is traveling without a certified athletic trainer, please notify us 24 hours prior to the scheduled competition so that necessary arrangements can be made.
- Any treatments needed must be accompanied by a written request from either an ATC or physician.
- A certified ATC will be present at all games as well as athletic training students..
- The following will be provided on the sidelines/courtside:
- Cooler of ice water
- Sleeves of cups
- Ice chest with bags
- Emergency equipment (crutches, splints, biohazard kit, trauma bag) will be with the ATC on site
In the event of an emergency or non-emergent medical situation individuals will be referred to:
|Spear Memorial Hospital||16 Hospital Road, Plymouth, NH||603-536-1120|
|Cottage Orthopedics||15 Townwest Road, Plymouth, NH||603-536-1565|
|New Hampshire Knee Center||32 Main St., Ashland, NH||603-968-7377|
|Rite-Aid Pharmacy||6 S.Main Street, Plymouth, NH||603-536-4377|
|Shop-N-Save Pharmacy||Rt 25, Plymouth, NH||603-536-3233|