PSU Men's and Women's Outdoor Track and Field schedules announced
PLYMOUTH, N.H. – The Plymouth State University men's and women's outdoor track & field teams have announced their complete meet schedules for the upcoming season. The Panthers are set for a five-meet regular season leading up to the Little East Conference (LEC) and Division III New England Regional Championships in late April and early May. Plymouth State opens the outdoor season on Mar. 28 at Tufts University.
Leading the Charge:
- John Ostler starts his sixth season as the Panthers' head coach. Under his guidance, the men matched a program record with a fourth-place finish at LEC Championships while taking 15th at the NCAA Division III New England Regional Championships last spring. The women also established a school-best finish at LECs (fifth), before placing 33rd at New England Regionals.
Regular Season Meets:
- Saturday, Mar. 28 at Snowflake Classic @ Tufts University
- Saturday, Apr. 4 at SNHU Spring Invitational @ Southern New Hampshire
- Friday, Apr. 10 at Silfen Invitational @ Connecticut College
- Saturday, Apr. 11 at Spring Fling Invitational @ Mount Holyoke College
- Saturday, Apr. 18 at Penmen Relays @ Southern New Hampshire
Post Season Meets:
- Saturday, Apr. 25 at LEC Championship at UMass Dartmouth
- Friday, May 1 to Saturday, May 2 at NCAA Division III New England Regional Championship at TBD
- Thursday, May 21 to Saturday, May 23 at NCAA Division III National Championship @ St. John Fisher (Rochester, N.Y.)
- The men won a pair of individual events and set one program record on the way to its fourth-place finish at the LEC Championships. They went on to add a pair of New England titles and one more school record at New England Regionals.
- The women captured one individual title and established two program records to earn a program record 58 points and school-best fifth place finish at the LEC Championships. They added three more school records at New England Regionals.
Refer to athletics.plymouth.edu for the complete schedule.
– 30 –