Clinics to be held in Jan. and Feb. for all ages
PLYMOUTH, N.H. – Plymouth State University head softball coach Bruce Addison has announced the dates for the team's annual winter clinics.
The Panthers will be hosting three separate clinics for athletes of all ages at the Bank of New Hampshire Field House at ALLWell North. Athletes should bring a change of sneakers, glove and a bat. Details for each clinic are included below. The cost of the clinic varies depending on which sessions athletes opt to attend, though participants that choose to attend all three will receive a $30 discount.
- Clinic One – Hitting clinic
- When: Sunday, Jan. 26 (9:00 – 11:30 a.m.)
- Cost: $50
- What: The clinic will focus on hitting mechanics and fundamentals for all ages. Drill stations will be led by current Plymouth State coaches and athletes.
- Who: Clinician Dick Blood '75 holds many Ivy League softball records, including 606 wins and 200 Ivy League wins to go along with five Ivy League titles.
- Clinics Two & Three – General skills
- When: Saturday, Feb. 15 (9:00 – 12:00 p.m.) and Saturday, Feb. 29 (9:00 – 12:00 p.m.)
- Cost: $30 per session
- What: Participants have the opportunity to learn pitching mechanics, gets swings in and receive hitting feedback, practice defensive skills, run through game situations and work on catching fundamentals.
- Who: Plymouth State coaches and athletes
For additional information on costs, team discounts or other questions, contact Addison at email@example.com. Online registration is available by clicking here. To view the clinic flyer, click here.
– 30 –