Plymouth State Skiing schedules announced
PLYMOUTH, N.H. – The Plymouth State University men's and women's ski team schedules have been released for the 2020 season. The Panthers will compete in five regular season Eastern Intercollegiate Ski Association (EISA) carnivals before the regional championships in late February. PSU kicks off its race season the Harvard Carnival at Waterville Valley Resort on Jan. 17-18.
Leading the Charge:
- Trevor Hamilton is set to begin his first season atop the program after spending nearly 20 years as the program directors for both the Loon and Franconia Ski Clubs. Hamilton inherits a program that has had at least one athlete qualify for the National Collegiate Skiing Championships each of the last six years.
- Friday, Jan. 17 – Saturday, Jan. 18 at Harvard Carnival at Waterville Valley Resort
- Friday, Jan. 24 – Saturday, Jan. 25 at UVM Carnival at Stowe Mountain Resort
- Friday, Jan. 31 – Saturday, Feb. 1 at Colby Carnival at Sugarloaf Mountain
- Friday, Feb. 7 – Saturday, Feb. 8 at Bates Carnival at Sunday River Resort
- Friday, Feb. 14 – Saturday, Feb. 15 at Williams Carnival at Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort
- Friday, Feb. 28 – Saturday, Feb. 29 at Middlebury Carnival (EISA Championships) at Middlebury College Snow Bowl
- Wednesday, Mar. 11 – Saturday, Mar. 14 at National Collegiate Skiing Championship at Bridger Bowl Ski Area in Bozeman, Montana.
- The PSU men's program finished fourth in the slalom and fifth in the GS at last year's EISA Championships, while senior Karl Kuus (Toronto, Ont.) qualified for the National Collegiate Skiing Championship for the third straight year.
- The Panthers' women's team posted 12th place finishes in both disciplines at the regional championships a year ago.
– 30 –