Plymouth State Women's Swimming & Diving team releases 2019-20 schedule
PLYMOUTH, N.H. – The Plymouth State University women's swimming & diving team announced it full meet schedule for the 2019-20 season. The Panthers are set for a ten-meet schedule leading up to the Little East Conference and New England Intercollegiate Swimming and Diving Association (NEISDA) Championships in early February. PSU kicks off the year on Saturday, Nov. 2 at the Louise Goodrum Invitational at UMass Dartmouth.
Leading the Charge:
- Head coach Anne Barbeau begins her second season with the program after posting a 4-5 record in dual meets last year. Under her guidance the Panthers posted their best finish at the NEISDA Championships in five years while setting a pair of school records and medaling three times.
Regular Season Highlights:
- Saturday, Nov. 2 at Louise Goodrum Invitational at UMass Dartmouth – Season opener
- Friday, Nov. 22 vs. Albertus Magnus – Home opener
- Saturday, Jan. 10 vs. University of St. Joseph's
- Friday, Jan. 24 vs. Maine Maritime
- Saturday, Feb. 8 at LEC Championships at UMass Dartmouth
- Thursday, Feb 13 – Sunday, Feb. 16 at NEISDA Championships at University of Rhode Island
- The Panthers finished fifth at the LEC Championships last winter, matching the best finish since the 2007-08 season, and took 13th at the NEISDA Championships.
– 30 –