Plymouth State Cross Country teams release 2019 schedule
PLYMOUTH, N.H. – The Plymouth State University men's and women's cross country teams have announced the complete race schedules for the 2019 season. The Panthers are set for a six-meet schedule leading up to the Division III New England Regional Championships and National Championships in mid-November. PSU kicks off the year on Saturday, Aug. 31.
Leading the Charge:
- Head coach John Ostler moves into his sixth year atop the program. Under his leadership both the men's and women's programs have shown steady improvement, with both teams posting program-best finishes at the NCAA Division III New England Regional Championships last fall.
Regular Season Races:
- Saturday, Aug. 31 at Charger Open at Colby-Sawyer – Season opener
- Saturday, Sept. 21 at Bowdoin Invitational at Bowdoin
- Saturday, Oct. 5 at Keene State Invitational
- Saturday, Oct. 12 at James Earley Invitational at Westfield State
- Saturday, Oct. 19 at Suffolk Invitational
- Saturday, Nov. 2 at LEC Championships at UMass Dartmouth
- Saturday, Nov. 16 at NCAA Division III New England Regional Championships at Bowdoin
- Saturday, Nov. 23 at NCAA Division III National Championships at Spaulding University (Louisville, Ky.)
- The Panther men finished third at the LEC Championship meet last fall, with individual runners finishing first and second overall.
- PSU's women's team placed fourth at last year's LEC Championships, with a 13th-place finish representing the top individual performance.
– 30 –